Renaissance FurnishingsOld-Time Values and Service
Why buy Sauder from Renaissance Furnishings?
(1) We match or beat prices from Amazon and Walmart. (We do NOT price-match with all internet sites. We usually do NOT price-match with third party retailers. Anyone can post a picture, but the furniture may be damaged or defective even before it is shipped. Also some places put a very low price on something they do not have in stock, just to get people to visit their website.)
(2) We have a large amount of Sauder IN-STOCK.
(3) See and touch the furniture before you buy.
(4) If there is a problem, we’ll take care of it.
(5) THIS IS IMPORTANT: Because Sauder furniture boxes are so heavy, they are often damaged in shipping, which is very aggravating, when you are putting something together and find out a piece is damaged. (The boxes might be dropped or fall off a conveyor belt.) We get our deliveries on shipping pallets, delivered by tractor-trailor trucks. We will not give you damaged merchandise.
(6) If we do not have what you want in stock, we can order it. You don’t need to pay for it until it comes in; although we usually require a deposit.
(7) If you change your mind, we’ll give your money back.
(8) 2% Discount for Cash or good checks.
(9) Local Delivery and Assembly is also available at a reasonable cost.
*We do NOT sell over the internet. (1) Too much fraud (2) Too much damage in shipping (3) Too difficult to take care of our customers if you are far away.
There is always someone who can make a cheaper product; Sauder makes a Better product.
Most (not all) of their furniture is made in USA. I try not to buy the imported stuff. My experience: Their imported furniture is not the same quality as the stuff made in USA.
Our Pricing Policy on Sauder:
The prices listed in this website were actually the lowest price of a major internet retailer at the time we posted the price. Prices on the internet go up and down, but our selling price will ALMOST ALWAYS be LESS than the price listed on this website (except for close-outs). We try to treat our customers as friends, so we always try to have a low price. If you buy Sauder from Renaissance, at the time of the sale we check the price of major internet retailers, then we match their price or have a lower price. (We do NOT price match with EVERY internet site or third party retailer. Anyone can post a picture, but the furniture may be damaged or defective even before it is shipped. Also some places put a very low price on something they do not have in stock, just to get people to visit their website.)